Re: How come no one uses this thing?

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
      Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
        Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
        back anyway?
      • biggmann411
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
          --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
          >i'm comin back on next sunday
          > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
          > back anyway?

        • Ross Clot
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
            the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

            msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
            Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
            back anyway?

          • julian mithcell
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

              To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              From: pidgeotspeed@...
              Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800
              Subject: Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

              the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

              julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
              msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
              back anyway?

              Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                course, I never left.

                Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
              • Santos
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                  <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                  > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

                  Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
                  truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
                • julian mithcell
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                    i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                    To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    From: msuanimeunltd@...
                    Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:43:31 +0000

                    I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                    course, I never left.

                    Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                    around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.

                    Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
                  • Santos
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                      > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                      > should update the design.

                      When id the first meeting of the semester?
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                        The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                        the location.
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                          We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                          that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                          over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                        • Santos
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                            <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                            > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                            about
                            > the location.

                            Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                            is that?
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                              Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                            • Santos
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                                Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                                  Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                                  for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                                  that.