RE: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • Santos King
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
      I dunno. Lazy? Indifferent? Busy? Personally, I'm just lazy. ^_^

      To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
      From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
      Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500
      Subject: RE: [msu_anime_unlimite d] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

      Please remove me from the emailing list.

      To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
      From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

      --- In msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com, "msuanimeunltd"
      <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

      > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
      > should update the design.

      i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
      give a damn...

      well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

    • Gregory Daniels
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
        howdy everybody, how are you guys doing? i'll see u in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
        From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
        Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

        Please remove me from the emailing list.

        To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
        From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
        Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
          Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
            Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
            back anyway?
          • biggmann411
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
              <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
              >i'm comin back on next sunday
              > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
              > back anyway?

            • Ross Clot
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
                Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                back anyway?

              • julian mithcell
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

                  To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                  From: pidgeotspeed@...
                  Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800

                  the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                  julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
                  msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                  Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                  back anyway?

                  Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                    I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                    course, I never left.

                    Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                    around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
                  • Santos
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                      > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

                      Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
                      truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
                    • julian mithcell
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                        i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                        To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                          > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                          > should update the design.

                          When id the first meeting of the semester?
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                            The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                            the location.
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                              We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                              that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                              over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                            • Santos
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                                about
                                > the location.

                                Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                                is that?
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                  Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                                • Santos
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                    <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                    > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                                    Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                                      Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                                      for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                                      that.