Re: How come no one uses this thing?

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
      You can really use it for whatever you want. Mainly, what I use it for
      is so that everyone gets emails about upcoming events, and those come
      from the calendar. But then everyone blocks the freaking emails. That's
      actually why I asked the question. I wanted to see how many people
      would actually reply. Plus I'm trying to update a lot of info before
      the semester starts.

      Are you actually gonna be around this semester? We have a bunch of
      outside events planned. Speaking of which, I need to add them to the
      calendar.
    • Santos King
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
        I dunno. Lazy? Indifferent? Busy? Personally, I'm just lazy. ^_^

        To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
        From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
        Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500
        Subject: RE: [msu_anime_unlimite d] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

        Please remove me from the emailing list.

        To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
        From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
        Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

        --- In msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

        > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
        > should update the design.

        i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
        give a damn...

        well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

        Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

        Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

      • Gregory Daniels
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
          howdy everybody, how are you guys doing? i'll see u in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
          From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
          Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

          Please remove me from the emailing list.

          To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
          From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
          Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
            Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
              Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
              back anyway?
            • biggmann411
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
                >i'm comin back on next sunday
                > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
                > back anyway?

              • Ross Clot
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                  the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                  msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
                  Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                  back anyway?

                • julian mithcell
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

                    To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    From: pidgeotspeed@...
                    Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800

                    the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                    julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
                    msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                    Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                    back anyway?

                    Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                      I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                      course, I never left.

                      Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                      around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
                    • Santos
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                        > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

                        Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
                        truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
                      • julian mithcell
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                          i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                          To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                            <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                            > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                            > should update the design.

                            When id the first meeting of the semester?
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                              The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                              the location.
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                                that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                                over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                              • Santos
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                  <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                  > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                                  about
                                  > the location.

                                  Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                                  is that?
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                    Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                                  • Santos
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                      > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                                      Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                                        Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                                        for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                                        that.