RE: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

  • julian mithcell
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008

      To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      From: xxdiscoxx@...
      Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500
      Subject: RE: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

      Please remove me from the emailing list.

      To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
      From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

      --- In msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com, "msuanimeunltd"
      <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

      > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
      > should update the design.

      i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
      give a damn...

      well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
        Oh, that's not nice. Why is it that I have a feeling I know who this
        is....I think it's someone who didn't turn in their membership
        form....And I can think of only one person who would make a smart aleck
        remark like that.
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
          You can really use it for whatever you want. Mainly, what I use it for
          is so that everyone gets emails about upcoming events, and those come
          from the calendar. But then everyone blocks the freaking emails. That's
          actually why I asked the question. I wanted to see how many people
          would actually reply. Plus I'm trying to update a lot of info before
          the semester starts.

          Are you actually gonna be around this semester? We have a bunch of
          outside events planned. Speaking of which, I need to add them to the
          calendar.
        • Santos King
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
            I dunno. Lazy? Indifferent? Busy? Personally, I'm just lazy. ^_^

            To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
            From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
            Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

            Please remove me from the emailing list.

            To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
            From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
            Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

            <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

            > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
            > should update the design.

            i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
            give a damn...

            well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

            Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

            Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

          • Gregory Daniels
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
              howdy everybody, how are you guys doing? i'll see u in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
              From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
              Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

              Please remove me from the emailing list.

              To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
              From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
              Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                  Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
                  back anyway?
                • biggmann411
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                    <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
                    >i'm comin back on next sunday
                    > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
                    > back anyway?

                  • Ross Clot

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

                        To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                        From: pidgeotspeed@...
                        Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800

                        the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                        julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
                        msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                        Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                        back anyway?

                        Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                          I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                          course, I never left.

                          Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                          around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
                        • Santos
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                            <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                            > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

                            Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
                            truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
                          • julian mithcell
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                              i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                              To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com

                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                                <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                                > should update the design.

                                When id the first meeting of the semester?
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                  The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                                  the location.
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                    We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                                    that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                                    over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                                  • Santos
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                      > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                                      about
                                      > the location.

                                      Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                                      is that?
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                        Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                                      • Santos
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                          > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                                          Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                                            Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                                            for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                                            that.