How come no one uses this thing?

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 11, 2008
      I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
      should update the design.
    • dark_helix_vii
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

        > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
        > should update the design.

        i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
        give a damn...
      • Morgan Anderson
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
          Please remove me from the emailing list.

          To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
          From: dark_helix_vii@...
          Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000
          Subject: [msu_anime_unlimited] Re: How come no one uses this thing?

          <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

          > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
          > should update the design.

          i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
          give a damn...

          Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
        • julian mithcell
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008

            To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            From: xxdiscoxx@...
            Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

            Please remove me from the emailing list.

            To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
            From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
            Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

            <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

            > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
            > should update the design.

            i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
            give a damn...

            well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

            Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

            Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
              Oh, that's not nice. Why is it that I have a feeling I know who this
              is....I think it's someone who didn't turn in their membership
              form....And I can think of only one person who would make a smart aleck
              remark like that.
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
                You can really use it for whatever you want. Mainly, what I use it for
                is so that everyone gets emails about upcoming events, and those come
                from the calendar. But then everyone blocks the freaking emails. That's
                actually why I asked the question. I wanted to see how many people
                would actually reply. Plus I'm trying to update a lot of info before
                the semester starts.

                Are you actually gonna be around this semester? We have a bunch of
                outside events planned. Speaking of which, I need to add them to the
                calendar.
              • Santos King
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
                  I dunno. Lazy? Indifferent? Busy? Personally, I'm just lazy. ^_^

                  To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
                  From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
                  Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

                  Please remove me from the emailing list.

                  To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
                  From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

                  <msuanimeunltd@ ...> wrote:

                  > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                  > should update the design.

                  i guess cuz we're too busy usin facebook. either that or we jus dont
                  give a damn...

                  well i mean i dont have the facebook for the group. send me one (julian mitchell) and r we suppose to be using this account name for msn msg-er or just emailing cause i dont mail much!

                  Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

                  Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!

                • Gregory Daniels
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 12, 2008
                    howdy everybody, how are you guys doing? i'll see u in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
                    From: xxdiscoxx@hotmail. com
                    Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:30:02 -0500

                    Please remove me from the emailing list.

                    To: msu_anime_unlimited @yahoogroups. com
                    From: dark_helix_vii@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:27:49 +0000

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                      Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                        Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
                        back anyway?
                      • biggmann411
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008
                          <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:
                          >i'm comin back on next sunday
                          > Ok, someone's excited about the semester.....When is everyone coming
                          > back anyway?

                        • Ross Clot

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 13, 2008

                              To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                              From: pidgeotspeed@...
                              Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:34:38 -0800

                              the 20th and good god i thought something was really going on with all the emails i've gotten from the anime club lol

                              julian: i thought we werent allowed to come back until the 22nd
                              msuanimeunltd <msuanimeunltd@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                              Ok, someone's excited about the semester.... .When is everyone coming
                              back anyway?

                              Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                                I heard you all were allowed to come back starting Wednesday. Of
                                course, I never left.

                                Tell me this. What would everyone wanna see at the screenings this time
                                around. I haven't planned everything yet, so I want some input.
                              • Santos
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                                  <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                  > Ok, I appreciate the honesty, but do you have to be so blunt? Geez...

                                  Aww, come on. Would you rather me lie about it? I know some people say
                                  truth hurts, but, eh....I'm a sadistic bastard....
                                • julian mithcell
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 14, 2008
                                    i wiould personally love to see some READ OR DIE tv series. i have all the episodes! :D

                                    To: msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 16, 2008
                                      <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                      > I mean, really. People, we could be having convos and stuff. Maybe I
                                      > should update the design.

                                      When id the first meeting of the semester?
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                        The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you about
                                        the location.
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                          We can do that. I don't know how many members have seen that series, so
                                          that would definitely be something different. I'm supposed to be going
                                          over the schedule with Cebrena tomorrow, so I'll mention it then.
                                        • Santos
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                            <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                            > The first meeting is January 31th at 12pm. I'll get back to you
                                            about
                                            > the location.

                                            Wait....we've been kicked out of our room? o_O;; What kind of bullshit
                                            is that?
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                              Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.
                                            • Santos
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 18, 2008
                                                <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

                                                > Nah, we're in 210 A. I really need to put together this schedule.

                                                Ok....:-? Everything is basically the same as last semester?
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008
                                                  Yeah, everything is in 210 A as of right now. I just made the request
                                                  for the karaoke night, so I should have an answer by next week about
                                                  that.