Party Cancellation

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      Hey, guys. Had to cancel the party due to time constraints. Thanks to
      those who said they would help with the promotion.

      Just a reminder. Meeting Thursday at 12pm in USC 210 B. Event on Friday
      is our forum, titled "J-Pop and J-MELO". Discussion will be led by
      yours truly. Saturday, I expect that every member of the club is awake
      and present at McKeldin at 7:00am. We will be catching the shuttle to
      the parade starting point from there. We will discuss the plans for
      Saturday more on Thursday.

      See you all on Thursday!