The Biggest Rave of the Year!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Are you ready for this biggest event of the semester?! Well, are you?! Anime Unlimited, Morgan State University's OFFICIAL Anime/Japanese Culture Club, is throwing what we are calling the Beasts of Blood Halloween Extravaganza!!! That's right! On Saturday, November 3, 2007 (11/3/07), MSU is the place to be for all your RAVE-ing needs! Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $5.00 in advance or w/ costume and $7.00 at the door. All anime clubs are invited to attend, however we are only catering to an 18 and older crowd.

      As a note, a dress code will be strictly enforced. Costumes need to be tasteful. That is, they cannot be too tight or too short (we don't need to be able to see all of your goodies). Skirts have to be at least knee length. We must stress that bodies need to be at least half-covered. Men will have their chests and midriffs covered. Security will also present.

      We're located at 1700 E. Cold Spring Lane in Baltimore, in the Calvin and Tina Tyler Ballroom of the University Student Center. The party will be lasting from 7:00-11:00 p.m. Directions and parking info will be provided within the next week. Tickets' availability will also be provided within the next week.

      So here's the breakdown, one more time:

      • Beasts of Blood Halloween Extravaganza
      • Saturday, November 3, 2007 (11/3/07)
      • USC Ballroom at Morgan State University
      • Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
      • $5.00 in advance or w/costume; $7.00 at the door
      • Security will be enforced (so don't try anything¬Ö)

      Everyone know where they need to be? Cool, I thought so! Don't miss it! You don't wanna be the only one who doesn't know of the wild and crazy events of the night!!!