FYI

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hello, all:

      This is just a reminder to all members. If you have not yet paid your
      dues for this semester, please make arrangements to do so before
      10/11/07. Originally, the cutoff date was 10/4/07, but because we are
      not having a meeting that day, we've extended the date an extra week.

      If you have any ideas for things you would like to see happen with the
      club, feel free to email them to msuanimeunltd@... or voice them
      at the general body meetings.

      Lastly, I know the reminders from the calendar can be annoying, but
      they are set to help you remember when events and meetings are being
      held. Please do not block them or have them sent to your spam box.

      Thank you! :)