New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 17, 2005
      msu_anime_unlimited group:

      The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
      everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
      club colors to be. Choose two below:

      o black
      o neon green
      o neon pink
      o blue
      o white
      o neon yellow
      o red
      o neon purple
      o orange

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Ronald St. Juste
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
        fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white

        msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
        msu_anime_unlimited group:

        The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
        everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
        club colors to be. Choose two below:

          o black
          o neon green
          o neon pink
          o blue
          o white
          o neon yellow
          o red
          o neon purple
          o orange

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

        Anime dvdJapanese anime dvdAnime dvd movie
        Anime movie dvdAnime dvd rentalAnime

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
          Um, Ronald...you were supposed to vote...go to polls and pick blue and
          white. :)
        • franshay_barnett_aep
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 21, 2005
            How about colors that match a pair of my shoes?!
            Sounds like a good idea to me....

            --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald St. Juste"
            <blackron02@y...> wrote:
            > fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white
            >
            > msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > msu_anime_unlimited group:
            >
            > The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
            > everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
            > club colors to be. Choose two below:
            >
            > o black
            > o neon green
            > o neon pink
            > o blue
            > o white
            > o neon yellow
            > o red
            > o neon purple
            > o orange

            id=1976937

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

            > Anime dvd Japanese anime dvd Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime
            dvd rental Anime

            Service.

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 22, 2005
              msu_anime_unlimited group:

              Some have been complaining about the meeting time and day
              for anime screenings. So let us know what you think a new
              time and day for next semester should be.

              o Monday, 6pm-8pm
              o Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
              o Wednesday, 6pm-8pm
              o Thursday, 6pm-8pm
              o Friday, 6pm-8pm
              o Monday, 7pm-9pm
              o Tuesday, 7pm-9pm
              o Wednesday, 7pm-9pm
              o Thursday,7pm-9pm
              o Friday, 7pm-9-pm

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
                msu_anime_unlimited group:

                Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
                tournament?

                o Yes
                o NO
                o Never played the game

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
                  msu_anime_unlimited group:

                  Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
                  tournament?

                  o yes
                  o no
                  o what's smash?

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                    msu_anime_unlimited group:

                    Please choose what game you would like to play at the next
                    tournament.

                    o Capcom VS SNK 2
                    o Time Splitters 3
                    o Smash Brothers Melee
                    o Naruto 2/3
                    o Dance Dance Revolution
                    o Mario Kart Double Dash
                    o Tekken 5
                    o Soul Calibur 2
                    o Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
                    o Madden '06
                    o Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
                    o Def Jam: Fight for NY
                    o SSX 3

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                      msu_anime_unlimited group:

                      Please choose one anime that you would like to see at a
                      future anime screening (next semester). The order of
                      screenings will be determined by popular vote.

                      o Love Hina
                      o Dirty Pair
                      o Gunsmith Cats
                      o Akira
                      o Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie)
                      o Ronin Warriors
                      o Thundercats
                      o Excel Saga
                      o Saiyuki
                      o Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
                      o Hellsing
                      o Flame Of Recca
                      o Witch Hunter Robin
                      o Blood The Last Vampire

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                        msu_anime_unlimited group:

                        Please choose a manga title that you would like to read at
                        the next Manga Book Club meeting.

                        o Naruto
                        o Get Backers
                        o Azumanga Daio
                        o Hellsing
                        o Neon Genesis Evangelion
                        o Escaflowne
                        o Gunslinger Girl
                        o Love Hina
                        o Dead End

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                          msu_anime_unlimited group:

                          What Themes For Marathon Night Do You Want?
                          If Your Theme Isn't Here, Let Me Know So I Can Add It To The List.

                          FYI: you can vote for more than one.
                          The most popular will be played 1st, second popular played second, and so on.

                          o Comedy
                          o Romace
                          o uhh...Romantic Comedy?
                          o Mecha
                          o Classic
                          o Samurai/Ninja
                          o Sci-Fi
                          o Action
                          o Adventure
                          o uh...(you already know..)

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                            msu_anime_unlimited group:

                            This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
                            FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

                            -Thank You ;)

                            o Wii controller(s)
                            o PS3 controllers(s)
                            o PS2 game(s)