Website

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hey, everyone. We still have a few more weeks until the start of the
      semester, but I was wondering if anyone had any skills in web design
      and who wouldn't mind helping us out with a possible website. Reply
      ASAP, while we're not doing anything.
    • gowon_ocp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
        I offered my services earlier in the semester. I've been doing
        freelance work all Winter Break, and iit wouldn't be too difficult
        for me to set one up.