Katsucon!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      Just a reminder that Katsucon is February 16-18. The prices are $40
      (group reg), $45 (individual), and $50 at the door after December 31.
      The convention will be taking place at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, just
      outside of Washington, DC.

      On Thursday, at the club's last meeting of the semester, one person was
      chosen to accompany me to the convention for free, and that person was
      Andrew Belle. Congratulations!

      If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email them, as we will not
      see each other again until January 23.