Katsucon/Last Meeting of the Semester

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hey, guys! I just wanted to let you know that Katsucon is coming up
      soon. Actually, February 16-18. If you plan on going, let me know.

      For those of you that don't want to register with the group, you have
      until December 31 to register at the rate of $45. After that time, you
      must pay at the door at the rate of $50. However, if you are going to
      register with the group, I need to have all money before the 30th and
      the cost to you is $40.

      Oh yeah....One more thing....On Thursday, one person will be chosen to
      attend Katsucon with me for free. Make sure you attend the meeting!