Until the Next Semester...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Well, guys, I hope you had fun this semester, and we hope to see you
      again next semester. If there is anything you would like to see happen
      within Anime Unlimited, feel free to email us, and leave that
      suggestion. But look forward to a packed schedule next semester!

      Everyone, good luck on your finals and have a great winter break!