Call for Moderators!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006

      Alright, guys. As you may or may not know, Anime Unlimited will be hosting a major video game tournament at this year's AIDS Lock-In. We have four games available for play, which means that we need at least one person overseeing the game station per hour. In some cases, more than one person may be needed. After the tournament, the room will be available for free play until the end of the Lock-In (at 4 am). So, I'm asking for volunteers. As it stands right now, this is the schedule:

      • 7:00 - 8:00 pm (Registration)
        • Brian
        • Deborah (?)
        • Brittany
      • 8:00 - 9:00 pm (Need 1 - 2 people)
        • Greg
        • Brian
        • Rolicia
      • 9:00 - 10:00 pm (Need 3)
        • Brian
      • 10:00 - 11:00 pm (Need 1-2)
        • Rolicia
        • Brian
        • Greg (?)
      • 11:00 pm - 12:00 am (Need 2)
        • Rolicia
        • Brian
      • 12:00 - 1:00 am (Need 2)
      • 1:00 - 2:00 am (Need 1)
        • Rolicia
      • 2:00 - 3:00 am (Need 1)
        • Rolicia
      • 3:00 - 4:00 am (Need 1)
        • Rolicia

      If you are available, email me immediately! This is an all-night event, but trust me, you will have fun. I am currently checking into the possibility of food being available to everyone involved in the tournament. But again, if you are available, email me at msuanimeunltd@... or call me at (410) 493-8116.

      ~ Rolicia