Anime Unlimited website

  • gowon_ocp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2006
      I haven't been able to attend the meetings, and there aren't any
      synopsis-type emails that get sent through here, but I just wanted to
      know if there's anything going on about an AUnltd. website. I
      remember seeing it on the membership form that you guys were trying
      to make one.

      If anything's going on with that, I'd like to help. A website would
      probably make it alot easier for all the members to know what's going
      on and whatnot. I have a few websites and pretty good with web
      design. I could host any site you guys wanted to make and help with
      the design of it and whatnot.

      Gowon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2006
        Thanks for offering your assistance. I don't have a computer currently,
        so it's been hard for me to sit down and put the website together. I
        would like to see some of your work, and we can go from there.

        And about the emails, thanks for the suggestion. Maybe we need to start
        doing that.