Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hey, everyone:

      Starting today, all club members will be receiving emails about
      upcoming events.

      The hentai forum scheduled for Friday has been changed to the banner-
      making workshop for the banner competition.

      If you did not pay your dues before yesterday, please email me at
      msuanimeunltd@... if you still intend to be a member of the
      club. Some of you have already done so.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        Hello again. This is another reminder that if you have not yet paid your dues, you must turn them in by 10/11/07 to be considered a member. Dues are $7/semester. We are also in the process of purchasing t-shirts for all club members. I will not submit your info for printing if you have not paid your dues.

        Also, for those of you who were at the meeting earlier today, I forgot to get your shirt sizes, so if you would, please email me with your shirt size before Monday. I will send this as a separate message to all members.

        Homecoming is 10/13/07!!! Be ready because we are participating in the parade that morning. This means that I expect everyone to meet in front of McKeldin Center at 7:00 am! Yes, we need to meet at 7:00 am! The shuttle will be transporting people to the parade starting point. We also have planned to have a breakfast of some sort before the parade starts. Provided we have the t-shirts printed by this time, please have that with you. People who wish to cosplay may do so. If you have any anime/J-Pop music that you would like to play in the car, let me know at our next meeting. We'll download it into someone's mp3 player or either make a whole mess of CDs.

        Speaking of meetings, we will not have a general body meeting next Thursday, 10/4/07, due to room availability. Sorry for the inconvenience.