Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      Membership is still open, everyone! You have until October 7 to submit to the e-board your membership forms and dues. And for those of you who don't know, the dues are what is going to enable us to bring you more spectacular events and other great perks.

      The next event will be this Friday. The event is still to be announced.

      Make sure that you are present at the general body meeting on Thursday at 12. NSC 212 A is the place to be!

      Also, at some point within the next two weeks, I will be randomly taking pictures of the club members in action. These pictures will be submitted to Katsucon, so make sure you are present when that happens.

      If you have any questions, make sure to message the administrator or email us at msuanimeunltd@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2006
        Hey, everyone:

        Starting today, all club members will be receiving emails about
        upcoming events.

        The hentai forum scheduled for Friday has been changed to the banner-
        making workshop for the banner competition.

        If you did not pay your dues before yesterday, please email me at
        msuanimeunltd@... if you still intend to be a member of the
        club. Some of you have already done so.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
          Hello again. This is another reminder that if you have not yet paid your dues, you must turn them in by 10/11/07 to be considered a member. Dues are $7/semester. We are also in the process of purchasing t-shirts for all club members. I will not submit your info for printing if you have not paid your dues.

          Also, for those of you who were at the meeting earlier today, I forgot to get your shirt sizes, so if you would, please email me with your shirt size before Monday. I will send this as a separate message to all members.

          Homecoming is 10/13/07!!! Be ready because we are participating in the parade that morning. This means that I expect everyone to meet in front of McKeldin Center at 7:00 am! Yes, we need to meet at 7:00 am! The shuttle will be transporting people to the parade starting point. We also have planned to have a breakfast of some sort before the parade starts. Provided we have the t-shirts printed by this time, please have that with you. People who wish to cosplay may do so. If you have any anime/J-Pop music that you would like to play in the car, let me know at our next meeting. We'll download it into someone's mp3 player or either make a whole mess of CDs.

          Speaking of meetings, we will not have a general body meeting next Thursday, 10/4/07, due to room availability. Sorry for the inconvenience.