About Schedule & Map

  • Eric B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hey. I downloaded the schedule, and I noticed the file has a ".pub"
      extension. What program opens that type of file extension, and was I
      really supposed to download it?

      Another thing... When is the map going to be put up?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        I've been meaning to convert the file to a document once I realized
        that hardly anyone has Publisher on their computers. The map idea...I
        figured I would print out a big arrow and stick them up in the building
        directing you to where the room is. I don't really have time to draw
        out a map...Sorry ^_^'