A New Semester

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006

      Hey, guys, and welcome back to Morgan for yet another semester! Ok,
      I shouldn't have been that excited, but anyway. Our first meeting is
      scheduled for next Thursday (9/7/06) at 12pm in NSC 212 A. That's
      the new student center. We have our own room! We have that room for
      the whole semester! Yay!!!! *ahem* We have lots of things planned
      for you guys this semester, so make sure to pay your dues on time
      and come out. You won't wanna miss out on some of the surprises we
      have in store for you!

      So don't forget...
      Anime Unlimited Interest Meeting
      Thursday, September 7, 2006
      12:00pm - 1:00pm
      NSC 212 A

      Oh, and I'm gonna attempt to draw a map for you all cuz I didn't
      even know where the room was. I had to ask for directions, and then
      found out there was a hidden hallway in the building that's
      unmarked. Don't want anyone getting lost.

      One more thing, Deborah, Brian, and I planned the whole schedule for
      this semester. You should see a downloadable file with the
      semester's schedule up before the end of the day. To those of you
      who don't like the check the web calendar, I figured this would make
      things easier for you. You should also see it around campus shortly,
      along with a flyer advertising the interest meeting for next week.

      Again, don't forget....
      Anime Unlimited Interest Meeting
      Thursday, September 7, 2006
      12:00pm - 1:00pm