Otakon Reviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      Does anyone have any Otakon stories that they would like to share with
      the rest of the group? I have some pics myself and a really long story
      that I will post to my lj once I finish this project in the lab. I
      should have it up by Thursday. But I will say this. Although it was
      fun, it definitely could have been better. Last year's Otakon ran a
      lot smoother than this one. Full details later.