New Mascot

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 1:15 PM
      Ok, guys. If there are no objections, I think this panda will serve as
      a good mascot. What say the rest of you?
    • Eric B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26 10:09 PM
        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@...> wrote:

        > Ok, guys. If there are no objections, I think this panda will serve as
        > a good mascot. What say the rest of you?

        I second the nomination.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 7:57 AM
          I swear that you're the only one using the Yahoo group this summer. I
          guess I need to email everyone else or something. I already started
          making flyers for Otakon. :)