Re: Picture

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
      Thank you, Eric. Are you going to Otakon?
    • Eric B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
        Unfortunately, no. I don't have the money, nor WILL I have the money
        before then. My mind and heart is saying yes, but this capitalist
        nation called the United States... oops, I'm sorry... this capitalist
        WORLD... is saying no.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
          Awww...poor baby. Wish I could help. I would love it if everyone could
          go. It would be like a reunion. Hee hee.