Re: Picture

  • Eric B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
      I like the panda, too. I think it adds a nice touch to the overall page
      layout.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
        Thank you, Eric. Are you going to Otakon?
      • Eric B.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
          Unfortunately, no. I don't have the money, nor WILL I have the money
          before then. My mind and heart is saying yes, but this capitalist
          nation called the United States... oops, I'm sorry... this capitalist
          WORLD... is saying no.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
            Awww...poor baby. Wish I could help. I would love it if everyone could
            go. It would be like a reunion. Hee hee.