Picture

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14 12:15 PM
      I like the panda, ok!!!
    • Eric B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15 9:04 AM
        I like the panda, too. I think it adds a nice touch to the overall page
        layout.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17 2:09 PM
          Thank you, Eric. Are you going to Otakon?
        • Eric B.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17 3:06 PM
            Unfortunately, no. I don't have the money, nor WILL I have the money
            before then. My mind and heart is saying yes, but this capitalist
            nation called the United States... oops, I'm sorry... this capitalist
            WORLD... is saying no.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17 5:28 PM
              Awww...poor baby. Wish I could help. I would love it if everyone could
              go. It would be like a reunion. Hee hee.