Message Titled "New Graphic Site"

  • Eric B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
      I hope no one opened that message. That was a virus sent by someone
      who called themselves hacking into my account. I do apologize for any
      damages.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
        Thanks for the message. I didn't open the email, and I notified some
        people about it already. But I think Yahoo already fixed the problem.

        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Eric B." <brice_eric@...>