Thanks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hey, guys! Thanks for a great semester. I hope that all the programs
      and events held met everyone's standards. If anyone has any
      suggestions for what to do for next semester, feel free to post here
      because by next week (hopefully), I'm gonna start getting rooms for
      next semester.

      Oh, yeah, and if you all want our event day changed, someone needs to
      let me know something soon before I request all rooms for Fridays.

      Everyone, do well on your exams, have a great summer, and see you at
      Otakon!!!!