[From Dr. Brunson] AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      For all those times when you couldn't get what you want, here's MY
      chance to once again deny you what you want!

      Tomorrow, Friday, April 28, 2006, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, I will be
      in the "Dunking Booth" at Hughes Stadium during "I Love Morgan Day."
      Please come by and show your support for the Golden Key Honour Society.

      However, please do not embarrass yourself by throwing balls at the
      target and missing! I'll talk about you (respectfully, of course) and
      tell all of your friends (and people who don't even know you) what an
      awful, lousy, pathetic thrower you are.

      If things turn out the way they did last year, we'll have a large
      number of Baldwin and Cummings residents who'll need to move into
      Blount and Harper-Tubman because they aim and throw like girls!

      Dr. B.