[From ACU] High School Anime Club Summit

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Alright gang here is the deal.

      I am planning an High School Anime Club Summit at Anime FX.
      Nothing is really set in stone but here is the thing.

      The reason for this summit is to find out what the high School Anime
      clubs think of Katsucon since I have been appointed to Fanbased
      liaison for katsucon.
      The Summit will also help high school anime clubs trade tips,tricks or
      ideas about how to run an High School anime club and will be the only
      High School Anime Club Summit in existence presented by Katsucon
      Entertainment.

      Don't get me wrong their will still be an anime club tour at the
      college and non university anime clubs.

      Thing is I can't just waltz on high school property representing
      katsucon so.....
      that is why I am going to invite all the high school anime clubs or at
      least as many as we can to the high school anime club summit.

      Point blank it is hard to get in contact with high school anime clubs
      due to a lack of a website from some clubs.
      I mean no offense to some of the high School Anime clubs on this list.

      Speaking of list I am compiling one right now.

      So if you guys know of any high school anime clubs please let me know
      with some sort of contact information.

      Liberty High School Anime Club.
      Kkid4000@...

      Fairfax Anime Club
      http://www.geocities.com/fhs_anime/

      West Potomac High School Anime Club
      westanimeclub@...

      Central Rappahannock Regional Library System

      Have de Grace High School - Anime Club

      Rockbridge County High School - Anime Club

      Roanoke County Public Library- Headquarters Anime Club
      www.yourlibrary.us

      Lee High School Anime Club
      (Need information about this anime club such as e-mail or a website.)

      Also notice that I put up some anime clubs at librarys since some
      librarys have anime clubs but.....
      they only allow 12 and up and no adults.

      So if you guys know of any anime clubs in high schools in the DC,MD or
      VA area please let me know. It would help a great deal and would be
      appreciated.

      Chris W.
      Anime Clubs Unite Moderator
      DC Anime Club President