CPM Looking for Summer Interns

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      From ACU Yahoo! Group:

      Ahoy,

      Peter Tatara reporting in. It's been a while since I last posted;
      however, 2006 has been a whirlwind so far. Almost every single waking
      hour is consumed with CPM's upcoming "Negadon: The Monster From Mars."
      Also, I've been promoted to Marketing Manager. And, Anime University
      is looking to be bigger and better very soon. Immediately, though, if
      you or anyone you know is in the New York area, CPM's looking for a
      few interns this summer...

      Central Park Media is recruiting talented and motivated students to
      experience hands on learning about various aspects of the media
      industry. These newly acquired skills will then enable the student to
      seek and obtain a full-time entry-level position within our company or
      within another organization. Numerous of our current full time staff
      started out working as interns.

      Time Commitment:
      Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 - 15 hours a week,
      with a minimum commitment of 3 to 4 hours a day. This commitment will
      allow the intern to fully participate in new and on-going projects, as
      well as complete assigned tasks within a reasonable amount of time.

      General Description of Tasks:
      Interns will be trained to handle routine administrative tasks, such
      as processing orders and shipments, organizing and filing
      correspondence and other materials, entering data into databases, etc.

      Based on the intern's demonstrated skills and interests, a wide
      variety of tasks are available for interns to handle in the various
      areas of business affairs, video and print production, sales and
      marketing, as well as finance and accounting.

      Requirements:
      · Punctuality and reliability in attendance; honesty and
      integrity in behavior
      · Ability to learn quickly
      · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
      · Good organizational skills
      · Computer literacy
      · Enthusiasm for, and interest in, CPM and its products
      · Adherence to professional standards of dress and communications

      To Apply
      Central Park Media encourages all students who are interested in
      pursuing an internship to apply. Resumes and cover letters stating
      availability for an interview should be e-mailed to HR519@....