New poll for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 15, 2005
      msu_anime_unlimited group:

      which of the following anime features would make a good live
      action movie?

      o Samurai Champloo
      o Cowboy Bebop
      o Initial D
      o Ranma 1/2
      o Akira
      o Lupin III
      o Read or Die
      o Witch hunter Robin
      o Yu Yu Hakusho
      o Ninja Scroll
      o One Peice
      o Paranoia Agent
      o Full Metal Alchemist
      o Sailor Moon
      o Furi Kuri (FLCL)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 17, 2005
        msu_anime_unlimited group:

        The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
        everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
        club colors to be. Choose two below:

        o black
        o neon green
        o neon pink
        o blue
        o white
        o neon yellow
        o red
        o neon purple
        o orange

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Ronald St. Juste
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
          fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white

          msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
          msu_anime_unlimited group:

          The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
          everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
          club colors to be. Choose two below:

            o black
            o neon green
            o neon pink
            o blue
            o white
            o neon yellow
            o red
            o neon purple
            o orange

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

          Anime dvdJapanese anime dvdAnime dvd movie
          Anime movie dvdAnime dvd rentalAnime

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 20, 2005
            Um, Ronald...you were supposed to vote...go to polls and pick blue and
            white. :)
          • franshay_barnett_aep
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 21, 2005
              How about colors that match a pair of my shoes?!
              Sounds like a good idea to me....

              --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald St. Juste"
              <blackron02@y...> wrote:
              > fuck them neons...on the real...blue and white
              >
              > msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              > msu_anime_unlimited group:
              >
              > The e-board is about to order t-shirts to design for
              > everyone. What we need to know is what everyone wants to the
              > club colors to be. Choose two below:
              >
              > o black
              > o neon green
              > o neon pink
              > o blue
              > o white
              > o neon yellow
              > o red
              > o neon purple
              > o orange

              id=1976937

              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!

              > Anime dvd Japanese anime dvd Anime dvd movie Anime movie dvd Anime
              dvd rental Anime

              Service.

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 22, 2005
                msu_anime_unlimited group:

                Some have been complaining about the meeting time and day
                for anime screenings. So let us know what you think a new
                time and day for next semester should be.

                o Monday, 6pm-8pm
                o Tuesday, 6pm-8pm
                o Wednesday, 6pm-8pm
                o Thursday, 6pm-8pm
                o Friday, 6pm-8pm
                o Monday, 7pm-9pm
                o Tuesday, 7pm-9pm
                o Wednesday, 7pm-9pm
                o Thursday,7pm-9pm
                o Friday, 7pm-9-pm

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
                  msu_anime_unlimited group:

                  Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
                  tournament?

                  o Yes
                  o NO
                  o Never played the game

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 24, 2005
                    msu_anime_unlimited group:

                    Do you think there should be a Super Smash Bros. Melee
                    tournament?

                    o yes
                    o no
                    o what's smash?

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                      msu_anime_unlimited group:

                      Please choose what game you would like to play at the next
                      tournament.

                      o Capcom VS SNK 2
                      o Time Splitters 3
                      o Smash Brothers Melee
                      o Naruto 2/3
                      o Dance Dance Revolution
                      o Mario Kart Double Dash
                      o Tekken 5
                      o Soul Calibur 2
                      o Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
                      o Madden '06
                      o Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
                      o Def Jam: Fight for NY
                      o SSX 3

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                        msu_anime_unlimited group:

                        Please choose one anime that you would like to see at a
                        future anime screening (next semester). The order of
                        screenings will be determined by popular vote.

                        o Love Hina
                        o Dirty Pair
                        o Gunsmith Cats
                        o Akira
                        o Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie)
                        o Ronin Warriors
                        o Thundercats
                        o Excel Saga
                        o Saiyuki
                        o Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
                        o Hellsing
                        o Flame Of Recca
                        o Witch Hunter Robin
                        o Blood The Last Vampire

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 29, 2005
                          msu_anime_unlimited group:

                          Please choose a manga title that you would like to read at
                          the next Manga Book Club meeting.

                          o Naruto
                          o Get Backers
                          o Azumanga Daio
                          o Hellsing
                          o Neon Genesis Evangelion
                          o Escaflowne
                          o Gunslinger Girl
                          o Love Hina
                          o Dead End

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                            msu_anime_unlimited group:

                            What Themes For Marathon Night Do You Want?
                            If Your Theme Isn't Here, Let Me Know So I Can Add It To The List.

                            FYI: you can vote for more than one.
                            The most popular will be played 1st, second popular played second, and so on.

                            o Comedy
                            o Romace
                            o uhh...Romantic Comedy?
                            o Mecha
                            o Classic
                            o Samurai/Ninja
                            o Sci-Fi
                            o Action
                            o Adventure
                            o uh...(you already know..)

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 11, 2008
                              msu_anime_unlimited group:

                              This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
                              FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

                              -Thank You ;)

                              o Wii controller(s)
                              o PS3 controllers(s)
                              o PS2 game(s)