Let Us Know What You Want To See

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2005
      Hey, everyone. I need everyone to post on this message what it is we
      are going to watch. We are watching Evangelion this Friday, but for
      the future anime screenings, we are asking for everyone's input. From
      there we will be creating a poll so that everyone can choose what will
      be seen. This will determine the schedule of anime for the rest of the
      semester. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!