National Cherry Blossom Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hey, guys! You all missed it yesterday!!!! Well, it could have been
      better if it hadn't been raining, but we all had fun! We got to DC
      just in time to see the parade. That was cool, except everyone was
      without an umbrella except yours truly. Food was good, but that's
      about all we did as far as that goes. Definitely need to go back next
      year and hope that it doesn't rain.