NBCF Transportation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hey, everyone. To those of you who want to go to the festival next
      Saturday, I propose this solution to the transportation issue. We're
      taking Amtrak! I just renewed my Student Advantage card, and
      apparently I can order up to 8 tickets and use my discount. So that
      would make the round trip ticket for you $22.10 per person. However,
      if you want to go, you must pay me before I purchase the tickets. You
      have until Wednesday to pay me for your ticket.

      To get to Penn Station, catch the 3!

      I plan to get the train 9:23 a.m. going to Union Station in D.C. So
      the latest I would arrive to the station would be 9:00 a.m.

      Please let me know if you wanna go by email. Email me at
      rmartin2567@....