Raffle Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 10:01 AM
      This is a notice to let everyone know that we will be turning in
      monies at the next general body meeting on Thursday. This doesn't not
      mean that the raffle is over. However, we do not want everyone walking
      around with large sums of money on them (I know I have a large sum of
      money :D). So again, we will be turning in the first monies on
      Thursday. We will do this at every meeting until the raffle is over. I
      hope everyone is doing well with the sales!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 11:37 AM
        To those of you who sit at the table, if in the event that someone
        doesn't show up to the table on time, be prepared to pack up
        everything and take it back to Mr. McCollough's office. We have been
        having issues with people not showing up or not showing up on time.
        This should enable people to make it to class on time in the future.
        So guys, if you don't see the table set up on the 3rd floor, go over
        to Mr. McCollough's office.