My Apologizes

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      We had another mishap tonight and the origami workshop didn't happen
      the way it should have. The workshop started at 6 pm and when no one
      showed by 6:30, I left and the door was locked. Turns out there was a
      miscommunication that had people arriving at 7:00. Sorry guys!
      However, the anime marathon will be starting at 11:00 am in the A/V
      Lounge tomorrow. Please be there!