DC Anime Art Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      From Anime Clubs Unite:

      Hello, we the DC Anime Club, invite all of you to our 2nd Annual Anime
      Art show. We the DC Anime Club are looking for artist to submit
      artwork for the 2nd Annual Anime Art show. The Anime Art Show is the
      only art show in the dc metro area dedicated to anime as an art form.
      The Anime Art show will be held on September 6-25,2006. The whole
      purpose of the Anime Art show is to promote anime as an art form.

      The Anime Art Show will consist of the following activities:
      Cosplay Gathering/Contest
      Art Show
      Video Gaming
      Prizes and much more.

      Art Show Rules and Regulations:
      Those who wish to have art displayed during the Art show must follow
      the Guidelines below:
      NO ART WORK WILL BE SOLD AT THE ART SHOW! PERIOD!
      Reason being is that the Art show is being held in a library which is
      government property.

      DEADLINE FOR ART WORK IS JULY 1,2006.

      Remember that this is not an art contest.

      Those under the age of 18 must have parental consent for their art
      work to be displayed in the art show.

      You must fill out a registration sheet in order for your art work to
      be displayed. A registration sheet will be provided to you once you
      request it.

      You must provide your own Frames and labels for your art work.

      You must provide a pre-paid package in order to get your art work back
      from the art show. In other words provide us a way to get your art
      work back to you via mail.

      Once your art work is hung you can not take them down until September
      26,2006.

      It must be your art work!!!!! No Copying please. A true artist is
      creative after all.

      Keep in mind that your art work will be hung on a wall.

      Art work that will be accepted are:
      *Fan Art
      *Fan Made T-Shirts
      *Fan Made Plushies
      *Models
      *Cosplay Props(Nothing to big though. Cosplay props such as fan made
      Naruto head bands,cat ears/tails are exceptable.)
      *Sketches
      *Nudity but nothing erotic.

      If there is a type of art form that was not mention above please let
      us know and tell us what it is you wish to submitt.

      We the DC Anime Club reserve the right to veto an art work submitted
      for the Art Show.

      Contact me off list about this folks. We look forward to hearing from
      you soon.

      Chris W.
      DC Anime Club President
      http://dcanime.umd.edu