Manga Recommendation

  • brbro4
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Hello everyone, it's Brian again with another manga recommendation.
      Last week was Death Note, but this week's reccommendation
      is....AKIRA!!! I've read the first two volumes of this epic manga, and
      it's great. Any fan of the anime should definitely check out the manga
      because it fills in all the wholes in the storyline. I assume everyone
      knows the plot so I won't get into that, but you should know there are
      several differences between the two. The problem with reading this
      manga is how expensive it is. It's like $25 per volume (there are 6 in
      all). If anyone wants to check it out you can look at my copies. Next
      week I'll be back with another recommendation.

      ps

      If anyone else has any recommendations I'd like to here them too.