Re: Digest Number 91

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
      Wow... if that's the case... I'll happily hold tutorial sessions in
      gaming and also bring my "Laptop of Ancient Gaming Legends". I'm sure
      if I asked around, I can procure a system or something, as it seems,
      this looks like a awesome opprotunity to make a lot of people happy.
      Hopefully, this will go well. Well... I'll let you guys know if
      there's any changes.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
        Cool. Thanks. Got a question, though. The tutorials, are you thinking
        of having them as a workshop or at the Meet 'N' Greet?