Re: Digest Number 91

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
      Ok, all of this stuff is for the Meet 'N' Greet. Basically, we're
      having a party for everyone in the club to meet and mingle with
      everyone. Like an icebreaker. Peniel is also bringing ice and plates,
      but I have a feeling a lot of people that we haven't seen before are
      gonna show up, so bring it if you can. And if you can bring the stereo
      and GameCube, that's cool, too. If you can't bring the stereo, I have
      mine, however large it is. And I'm gonna bring my XBox, too.
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
        Wow... if that's the case... I'll happily hold tutorial sessions in
        gaming and also bring my "Laptop of Ancient Gaming Legends". I'm sure
        if I asked around, I can procure a system or something, as it seems,
        this looks like a awesome opprotunity to make a lot of people happy.
        Hopefully, this will go well. Well... I'll let you guys know if
        there's any changes.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
          Cool. Thanks. Got a question, though. The tutorials, are you thinking
          of having them as a workshop or at the Meet 'N' Greet?