Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] Digest Number 91

  • CeeJay Willies
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
      msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There are 8 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. I'm So Nice :)
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      2. Spring Break
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      3. ThirD FridaY IN MarcH
      From: "William A Jackson"
      4. To Supplement the Last Post....
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      5. Meet 'N' Greet Help
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      6. Meet 'N' Greet
      From: "Deborah"
      7. VP Candidates/Next Meeting
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      8. Meet 'N' Greet Update
      From: "msuanimeunltd"

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 04:30:06 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: I'm So Nice :)

      I decided that we're gonna allow for members of the organization to
      bring one outside member (meaning non-University students) to the Meet
      'N' Greet next Wednesday. I'm so nice. Oh yeah, and if anyone can help
      with things needed for the social, let me know. I'll post the list of
      things needed as soon as I find it and eat something cuz I'm hungry. ^_^

      Yay. I think I might know someone, but they might be a butt while trying to get them out here. But yeah. Thanks.

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 04:33:31 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: Spring Break

      Spring break is from March 20-25. If it is possible, I would like to
      have something go on for the people that are bored and/or are staying
      on campus. That's only if it's possible. I have to check into it. Does
      anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about a marathon or
      something to that effect. Maybe a theme night. Leave the suggestions
      and I'm gonna talk to someone about doing something.

      I have no idea what to do for spring break, and I don't wanna go home either. If possible, we can just random list events to be one only 1 night per day of that week. Like one day could be the game night. Another one can be pizza and a movie. Or some kinda crazy gamed called "Guess that Anime" or something. Just to throw some randomness in there. But it can be fun if everyone lets it be. That's my suggestion. Have fun decifering it. ^_^

      Message: 3
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:55:43 -0000
      From: "William A Jackson"
      Subject: ThirD FridaY IN MarcH

      hey everybody, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have someone
      to instruct the workshop on how to chibi. and i wanted to let EVERYONE
      know that this will be a one time event. so if you want to CHIBI day
      and night, you have to talk to the instructor that we procured for
      your drawing pleasure. LOL.

      much love from the west coast
      Will Jackson

      Message: 4
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:09:42 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: To Supplement the Last Post....

      Still have no word if we have the room for Friday, so follow the
      listed itinerary listed in Msg #242 until I updated you with the
      necessary info. Thank you.

      Message: 5
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:13:42 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: Meet 'N' Greet Help

      If anyone can help us with the following items, please let me know:

      *video game consoles (XBox, PS2, and GameCube)
      *video games (consoles would be pointless without them)
      *anime
      *music
      *portable stereo (I know, I'm stretching it with this one)
      *plates
      *ice (maybe)
      *disposable cooler (maybe)

      Thanks in advance, guys!

      I can possibly bring a Gamecube (if my sister is not selfish with it), portable stereo (have to get that from her too), and I can definitely get some plates and ice. Hey........with ice.........what do we put them it? I know. I'll get some cups too for the heck of it. What is all this stuff for anyway? I'm confused. @.@

      Message: 6
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:36:43 -0000
      From: "Deborah"
      Subject: Meet 'N' Greet

      Please remember to RSVP. We still don't have a definite yes for the
      canteen, but we should know something by tomorrow or Monday. And we
      would just like to make sure we have enough food and things for
      everyone attending.

      Message: 7
      Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:04:46 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: VP Candidates/Next Meeting

      For those of you who are wondering, we will be electing our new VP
      next Thursday. We should have the room officially by then. As it
      stands right now, we have three people running for VP: Will Jackson,
      Peniel Powell, and Brian Broadus. Remember, if you wanna vote, please
      be at the meeting on the 23th at 12pm in Calloway 101.

      Message: 8
      Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:54:55 -0000
      From: "msuanimeunltd"
      Subject: Meet 'N' Greet Update

      Apparently I'm gonna have to move the date to March 1st cuz the
      sophomore class has the canteen on Wednesday. That sucks, but it's
      gonna happen. RSVP by February 28th.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Mail

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
        Ok, all of this stuff is for the Meet 'N' Greet. Basically, we're
        having a party for everyone in the club to meet and mingle with
        everyone. Like an icebreaker. Peniel is also bringing ice and plates,
        but I have a feeling a lot of people that we haven't seen before are
        gonna show up, so bring it if you can. And if you can bring the stereo
        and GameCube, that's cool, too. If you can't bring the stereo, I have
        mine, however large it is. And I'm gonna bring my XBox, too.
      • Andrew
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
          Wow... if that's the case... I'll happily hold tutorial sessions in
          gaming and also bring my "Laptop of Ancient Gaming Legends". I'm sure
          if I asked around, I can procure a system or something, as it seems,
          this looks like a awesome opprotunity to make a lot of people happy.
          Hopefully, this will go well. Well... I'll let you guys know if
          there's any changes.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
            Cool. Thanks. Got a question, though. The tutorials, are you thinking
            of having them as a workshop or at the Meet 'N' Greet?