Meet 'N' Greet Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      Apparently I'm gonna have to move the date to March 1st cuz the
      sophomore class has the canteen on Wednesday. That sucks, but it's
      gonna happen. RSVP by February 28th.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
        Hey, everyone. We have the room for March 1st, not tomorrow. Same
        time, same place. Be there!!!! Oh, and check out the calendar. Cya!