VP Candidates/Next Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      For those of you who are wondering, we will be electing our new VP
      next Thursday. We should have the room officially by then. As it
      stands right now, we have three people running for VP: Will Jackson,
      Peniel Powell, and Brian Broadus. Remember, if you wanna vote, please
      be at the meeting on the 23th at 12pm in Calloway 101.