Ready for the New Semester?!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Ok, guys. Keith and I have been putting in a lot of work this past
      week to make sure everything is ready for this semester. Actually,
      we're still working on some things, but we're getting there. So check
      out the calendar to see what's planned for the semester. I must remind
      you that what you see is not everything being planned. We just have to
      find a way to squeeze it all in! Also, we have a couple of surprises
      being thrown in, which I think is cool. Everything will be announced
      at the interest meeting, so make sure you are there! The room should
      be announced by the beginning of next week. Ja ne, minna!

      Rolicia