ThirD FridaY IN MarcH

  • William A Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      hey everybody, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have someone
      to instruct the workshop on how to chibi. and i wanted to let EVERYONE
      know that this will be a one time event. so if you want to CHIBI day
      and night, you have to talk to the instructor that we procured for
      your drawing pleasure. LOL.

      much love from the west coast
      Will Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
        Still have no word if we have the room for Friday, so follow the
        listed itinerary listed in Msg #242 until I updated you with the
        necessary info. Thank you.