Spring Break

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      Spring break is from March 20-25. If it is possible, I would like to
      have something go on for the people that are bored and/or are staying
      on campus. That's only if it's possible. I have to check into it. Does
      anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking about a marathon or
      something to that effect. Maybe a theme night. Leave the suggestions
      and I'm gonna talk to someone about doing something.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
        Hey, guys. Apparently the University is completely shut down during
        the break, so I'm requesting the room for Saturday, March 18th. I
        haven't turned the form in yet, but I am requesting it from 11:00 to
        4:00. Anyone have any objections?