I'm So Nice :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      I decided that we're gonna allow for members of the organization to
      bring one outside member (meaning non-University students) to the Meet
      'N' Greet next Wednesday. I'm so nice. Oh yeah, and if anyone can help
      with things needed for the social, let me know. I'll post the list of
      things needed as soon as I find it and eat something cuz I'm hungry. ^_^