New Events Format

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Deborah, Will, and I sat down yesterday and came up with the new events format for the club. We figured this would work out better for the members and actually allow for the members to be involved. For the most part, each month has 4 Fridays in it. On any given Friday, there may be a different event going on. The schedule is as follows:

      Week 1: Screening
      Week 2: Forum
      Week 3: Workshop
      Week 4: Video Game Night

      As was decided at the last general body meeting, the anime selection for the night will be decided by the members at the night designated for the screening. Our first event will hopefully be this Friday. This Friday is the 3rd Friday, so we would be having a workshop. The rest of the semester has been planned out already and is listed below:

      February
      • Workshop: Origami(?)
      March
      • Forum: Favorite Anime
      • Workshop: Origami or How to Draw Chibis
      April
      • Forum: Worst Anime
      • Workshop: How to Draw Chibis(?)
      There is some question as to whether we will have our rooms by Friday,  so that's why the question marks are there. The video games are still be decided. If anyone has any suggestions, let us know by posting.

      *Just a reminder that we are having the Meet 'N' Greet next Wednesday at 7pm. Come out and get to know your e-board and fellow members!!! Keep checking the calendar for changes.