Reminder for Wednesday, 2/15/06 @ 3pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Verbatim from memo sent by Ms. Ryan:

      The purpose of this memorandum is to remind all organizational leaders of the mandatory attendance at the student organizations meetings.  It is particularly important on February 15, 2006, at 3:00pm, McKeldin Center 319, that we have maximum attendance by leaders (or representatives) to hear a Maryland professional Parliamentarian, Dr. Earl Matthews, former Director, Continuing Studies Department, Morgan State University.  You are encouraged to arrive on time.

      Remember, I am asking that all candidates for the position of VP be there at 3pm. I will be there, as well as Deborah Robertson (Secretary). If for some reason you cannot make it, let me know tonight, please. Thank you.