Member Input

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hey, everyone. I realize that last semester was pretty bad, so I was
      wondering what everyone would like to see happen this semester. Any
      suggestions are welcome, and no, I'm not gonna be a dictator this
      semester like I know some of yall thought of me. This club is about
      the members, and I want all of you to be involved, and not have the
      e-board coming up with all the ideas and all the events. So, everyone,
      post away!