Otakon!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      I know it's early, but I want everyone to start thinking about whether
      or not you will be Otakon this year. This year's convention will be
      held on the weekend of August 4-August 6 at the Baltimore Convention
      Center (which is downtown to those of you who are not from Baltimore).
      The group rate for early birds is $35. Pre-registration probably won't
      start until the end of March/beginning of April, so everyone has
      plenty of time to save up. As more info comes, I will be posting it to
      the group, so keep an eye out. :)